That’s it, I did it! Yay! I finally took the time to write my bucket list … Put on paper all that I would like to do before leaving for my last and final trip.
Given the length of the list, I need several more years (and a lot of money, hahaha!!!) to be able to scrach everything on it ; –)
For about a week, I took notes, spoke with my entourage and looked for ideas on the internet (especially Pinterest) to try to forget nothing so it would be as complete as possible.
I’ve separated it into three parts:
- Personal finances
- Personal goals
Sometimes it is countries, other times specific places or specific things to see no matter where.
- Montezuma, Costa Rica
- Mykonos, Greece
- Santorini, Greece
- Lower Antelope Canyon, Arizona, É.-U.
- Gaspésie, Quebec, Canada
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Yosemite, USA
- The Geyser ” The Old Faithfull ” at Yellow Stone Park, USA
- Make Canada from East to West in a camping caravan
Tamarindo, Costa Rica( You can read on our trip to Costa Rica here )
- The tree ” The President ” in Sequoia National Park, California, USA
- The keys, Florida, USA
- Bay of Fundy, New Brunswick, Canada
- Hawai, USA
- Grand Cayman Island
- The meeting of two oceans
Austria for the mountains
- Water lilies in the garden of Pamplemousse, Mauritius
- Pink Sand Beach, Isla Harbor, Bahamas
- California, USA
- See the desert
- Niagara Falls, Canada
- Grand Canyon, USA
- Cummins Falls State Park, Tennessee, USA
My ideal on the financial level.
- Pay the mortgage of the house
- Living debt free
- Have the opportunity to pay cash for everything I buy.
- Make my blog Neige et noix de coco profitable
What I would like to achieve one day, realistic or not
- Learn Spanish
- Walk on the hands
- SUP (Stand Up Paddle)
- Make a great hike
- Picking coffee
- Spend the full summer at my cottage
- Take a catamaran tour
- Get my motorcycle license
- Learn the piano
- Make an ecological volunteer trip to clean the ocean / beach
- Raising money for a good cause
- Have a food truck, a coffee / dessert or ice cream kiosk
- Winter camping
- Send a letter to people I love to tell them how much I appreciate them
- Learn how to make bread
- Visit a ship wreck
- Give a meal to homeless peoples
- Have a big garden
- Being in good physical shape
- Horseback riding
- Have a swing in my living room
- Take 6 months to visit Central America with the trailer
Voilà! I have already been able to scratch some of them. I will probabily come back from time to time to add a few things.
Your turn now!
Have you ever done your bucket list? If so, what’s the craziest thing on it?
Dane : -)
*** To receive the latest news of Neige et noix de coco directly in your email, don’t forget to subscribe to our list (top of the page, right corner) ***